ELISA Kits from Repligen deliver the precision, reproducibility, and sensitivity required for the accurate quantitation of leached native Protein A, recombinant Protein A, the MabSelect SuRe™ ligand and LONG®R3 IGF-I.
- Accurate, most accurate matched standard for MabSelect SuRe™ resin
- Reproducible, consistent inter- and intra-kit consistency
- High specificity, using polyclonal chicken capture antibody
- High sensitivity, using biotinylated rabbit anti-Protein A detection antibody
- Optimized, with three proven sample preparation protocols
Repligen develops and manufactures products for the biopharmaceutical industry under an ISO 9001 quality management system. We focus on the timely delivery of high quality, consistent and robust products, and ensuring business continuity for our customers.
For downstream processes that utilize a MabSelect SuRe™ capture step, Repligen offers the only kit on the market that includes the SuRe™ ligand standard for the most accurate quantitation.
- Exact matched Protein A reference standard (SuRe™ ligand)
- Sensitivity of 0.1 ng/mL
- Recovery: 80-120%
- Accuracy & Precision: Inter-assay +/- 10%, Intra-assay +/- 15%
- Anti-protein A coated 96 well microtiter plate
- Reagent A: sample diluent (5x)
- Reagent B: MabSelect SuRe standard solution
- Reagent C: rabbit anti-protein A: biotin probe
- Reagent D: streptavidin: peroxidase conjugate
- Reagent E: TMB peroxidase substrate
- PBS packs (quantity 2)