The PR 6202 is the world's first load cell designed strictly in accordance with the hygienic design principles developed by the European Hygienic Engineering Design Group (EHEDG).
- Proven rocker-pin principle
- Easy corner adjustment by matched load cell output
- Full stainless steel construction
- Wide temperature range
- High overload capacity
- Resistant against vibrations
- Hermetically sealed, IP68 (depth of 1.5 m for 10,000 hrs.), IP69K
- Ex-version available (PR 6202/..E)
- W&M approval (acc. OIML R 60)
The PR6202 range of load cells is specially designed to meet the high demands of the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. These products are made completely from stainless steel and are specially designed for use with process vessels. All horizontal surfaces are inclined for easy draining, and gaps and undercuts have purposely been avoided. The materials and surface quality were also selected to ensure the load cell meets tried and tested international standards and specifications. Its unique design principle enables it to compensate for motions caused by mechanical/thermal contractions or expansions of containers and/or padding construction in combination with its mounting kit, which has been specially designed for this area of application. For consistent high accuracy.