State of the art technology for aseptic filling
- Reproducibility and stability during the filling process
- Highest product quality with maximum efficiency
- Top-level product and operator protection
SKAN production isolators for filling lines are used in many FDA-approved systems. Aseptic and aseptic/toxic filling machines meet the highest standards of our customers in terms of materials, qualification, handling and service.
- Two options: aseptic or aseptic/toxic filling
- Integrated H 2O 2 decontamination system
- High-quality stainless steel and FDA-approved sealant
- cGMP-compliant design
- Large door openings for easy access to the equipment
SKAN attaches considerable importance to the ‘hygienic design’ of the cGMP-compliant construction of its equipment.
- Our chambers are constructed free of crevices and with rounded corners
- Good reach and simple cleaning of all surfaces
- Construction with high quality stainless steel and FDA-approved gasketing material
- The material choice is a result of our technical research for optimal H 2O 2 decontamination and durability
- Low maintenance and minimal spare parts required result in high utilization of the equipment
- Large door openings for good accessibility to the equipment
- SKAN Glove leak tester
- SKAN E-beam system
- SKAN transfer airlock SARA-M
更多產品資訊與規格，請洽免費服務專線 0800-286855。 Free!!